The dust is clearing, cobwebs being removed from old forgotten corners of my mind. As the light seeps in one ray at a time, the dust floats around, creating brilliant imagery..as the tiny particles play hide and seek with the light...illuminating new angles..never noticed earlier...

New beginnings mean so much more than just starting anew, than just covering the old and pushing it to a corner easy to forget...

The truly new beginning starts only when the old corners have been dusted, when all memories have been examined from every possible angle, when every perceivable fleck of dust has been carefully removed, when the heart has been polished to shine like new..when it is like a new bride..expectant..full of hope..full of thrilling possibilities for the future, full of dreams to look forward to.

I just had to get myself to that place..where old hurts were healed, where all the anger had melted, where the blame game held no more vindication. And you walked in, enveloped in the glow that you brought with you the first time I set eyes on you. I heard your voice that night and I knew if I saw you right then, life would probably take a completely diffrent course...just not how different.

Its from where I stand today that I see I would never have been able to feel as strong, as full of, as completely in love as I feel today if not for the yesterdays...I only knew a tiny part of what I felt before..today I feel all of it...knowing the good, bad, the friendship, the laughter..and the desire..all of it..in all of me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow!! Look who's back!!

Wish you all the best on this new path you seemed to have taken in your life.

:)
Anonymous said…
Wow! I don't know what made me check your blog. I had removed your link a long time back since you'd disappeared but one visit and there is a recent post! Keep posting.

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((