It feels so good :)

So...I had to get here quickly before the good mood fades and melancholy sets in again.

Over the past few weeks, I have realised it is a damn sight easier to write when one is down in the dumps. There is something cleansing about writing when gloom threatens to drown you in it. But when you're not that sad...that is when it sucks the bejesus out of you ..this putting words to paper..or blog screen in my case :). At least, that is how it is for me.

And why am I so happy you may ask. Even if you don't, I will answer. Nothing particular, probably the fact that I woke up after a good 8 hours of shut eye. Or maybe the letting off of steam at the boss, or my biorhythm cycles are just at their best ;)

The fact remains I feel good today, good about myself, good about the world in general and I wanted to put that here. To record this rare event in recent history :)

In other news..(No..hold that relief in, all news on this blog centres around ME)..that's right..not world news, in other news in my life..I've re-rediscovered reading :) I have a book in the bedroom, one on my laptop, one in the bathroom and one that I take when I go for dinner to the cafe. That's right people, 4 different books, and all of them are good..and no I have not lost track of any of the plots yet :)

I cannot begin to describe how much I am loving this return to voracious reading. My reading happens in cycles. There will be phases when I won't even have a single book in hand, and then this crazy phase comes in, where I read lots of books all at once, and my heart bursts with happiness.

So, currently this is what I am reading:

Bedroom: The 7th Harry Potter
Laptop : It- Stephen King
Bathroom: Perfect match - Jodi Picoult
Dinner: Heart-Shaped Box - Joe Hill (Stephen King's son)

What are you (yes you..the solitary person that reads this) reading?

Comments

Mister Crowley said…
um...first of all..great blog :)

2nd...Stephen King and Joe Hillstrom at the same time? Killer :D
Mister Crowley said…
and what am I reading? (ok, this comment is 2 months too late, but what the heck)

Mona Lisa Overdrive - William Gibson
Bone in Throat - Anthony Bourdain

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((