Blocked ?????

Am wondering if writer's block can strike so soon. After that sudden burst of literary talent, my reserves seem to have been completely drained..can't think of a single thing to write about. Well I could tell y'all about the loooooong boring weekend I had, but if it put me to sleep for hours, I cannot dream of the torture the angel in me would be inflicting on unsuspecting junta.

Decided people don't like serious side to me(did not do a public opinion poll though). Tried bhery bhery hard to make conversashun with new peoples, but kept falling flat on face after making Chandler like jokes which in retrospect should have been left to Chandler alone. And didn't manage to impress hot guy at work either ****only for measuring impressing skills*****(incase dear boyfriend is reading and getting idea). Shall go back to moping face, and few jokes in between so peoples in office don't think am off my rocker.

Read nice book over weekend. Nondescript author Caarl Hiaasen. Only reason for picking up book was fab price for huge book, so I would not be left bookless on a completely worthless weekend. But surprise...book turns out to be really good. Lots of murder, but written with enough humour, to make the gruesomest of murders not bring on urge to find refuge in filmfare for sometime. And with interesting plots too. No mystery as such to it, not a whodunit, but very good nonetheless.

Feel better about writing something. Since I started this as an exercise to hone as my mother puts it "my writing skills(????)". Though I do see this isn't really going anywhere. So will stop subjecting myself and you to anymore of this. Later then, when i can think of better things..or make some interesting conversashun. :))))

Comments

can i suggest something? use it to hone your skills by all means, but don't stop posting. say whatever you have to, even what you did or didn't do on the weekend...you will be surprised at how the thots will flow
Suhasini Suresh said…
Thanks Goonda:))

exactly what i was planning on doing...apologise in advance for any torture that i may inflict :P

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((