New Beginnings

I look back on a year that went by in a flash. For some reason, this year seems to have gone by much faster than any other in recent years(that's about as far as my memory helps) :P
I have much to be thankful for, thankfully hardly any regrets, and been a good year overall. Am wondering if next year'll be the same. Maybe not. Hoping it'll not be too bad either.
This year brought so much into my life...I got out of a not so great job at just the right time, before it started going to pieces, got one far better than I could have imagined to snag. Colleagues with whom I don't really have to watch my back, whom I can trust for the most part. Have grown as a person, hopefully, am better as a daughter, as a sister, as a friend. Have been able to sift the real people, the one's who'll stand by me, from the vast number of casual acquaintances I'd met along the way. It's been a lot of new beginnings, and few hitches along the way. A new house, which'll hopefully be home in a few months from now. A blog, into which I pour my heart out, and which has given me a lot to be proud of. As I look forward to the new year, I can only hope that the trend continues and that any unpleasantness that might come up will get washed away by all the good things that'll come my way.

I wish you all the same too. May the new year bring in only the best for all of you, and may any negatives be far outnumbered by the positives. Happy New Year Ppls :))))) Have a blast!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Anonymous said…
:)

Nice post Suha.

May this year see you grow professionally, personally and of course monetarily (is that a proper english word....well so long as you get the messahge) too....hahaha

Alex

http://thehissingsaint.journalspace.com

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((