All well :-)

So...the moping is done with. After the uncomfortable questions needing some answering and concerned messages/calls, for all of the 4 people who read this..I am alright, completely fine. This is venting ground, so I can go back to being the sweet person I am when you talk to me. This is my pensieve, pulling out the dark threads, so I'm all happy happy when I talk to you, the people I love.

For some strange reason though, I put my fingers to the keyboard, and no happy words come. I think my fingers are so used to typing in morose stuff, they almost feel the need to revolt when the brain sends happy messages their way :).

So.. Fingers..pls behave. I am going to make a conscious effort to do away with the blues and write nice, happy, unmorose stuff for sometime. Until the urge to vent hits me again that is :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((