Weird

So...I trolled the internet to look up some cool stuff. Cool stuff be damned, its the age of weirdness. Check out the stuff available out there :)

My faves:

1) The musical condoms : Now who would NOT like some music to go with the loving huh..huh???

2) Spray-On Condoms : Yeah, why wait and put them on, when you can enjoy the spray!!! I know I know..not too great with this kinda stuff.

3) The USB vibrator : You can tell what my fave activity is can't you. See. .work and pleasure can go together ;-)

Now to the not so sexual weirdness -

4) This one is so amazing, it will blow you away..no seriously. I mean, it combines the pot and the news and your weight. Could anything get better than that. I present the RSStroom Reader.

Ok people..weirdness for the day is done :)
Now go forth and laugh your guts out. Uhm..or be fascinated..whatever!!!

Comments

What the fuck was that about ???

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((