True Friendship

Just a friend:

You: "My counselor told me I'm any counselor's dream come true. I really handled that
situation well. Which is good for me right?"

JAF: "Hmmn..true. Good ya..am so happy for you"

********************************

True Friend:

You: "My counselor told me I'm any counselor's dream come true....."

TF: "Har de har har har...snigger snigger"

You: "hmmph"


Like I firmly believe, with friends like I have, I really need enemies. Someone needs to love me right? right?..hello?

Comments

Anonymous said…
watching you grow thro this blog is like seeing a city come up. A habitat here, a hut there now suddenly this skyscraper.....signs of self assurance...of identity.

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((