Update

Hi...you're still here? Wow....and here I thought you must have been sighing in relief, thanking the one above for finally answering your prayers, rejoicing in my "hopefully for good" disappearance. No? You really missed me? No wonder there was this weird feeling in and around my heart..it could have been an overdose of beans as well..but..why ruin it? I think it was all your fervent wishes for me to come back and enlighten your lives with the latest in mine..no? I thought as much :)

Anyway, life has been quite the rollercoaster. So close to the end of the year, my system was becoming a little restless..what with no annual vacation on the horizon. Annual vacation here means my annual quota of hospitalisation. For some reason, when the story of my life was written, it was decided that I would never ever fall seriously ill, never suffer from any major life threatening kind of sickness. But, at the same time, it was an absolute necessity that I fall sick regularly, with stupid run of the mill illnesses, that would still be just a little beyond run of the mill and a little baffling so that I am assured of an annual hospitalisation. At least, that is what the story of my life has been for the past four years. For now, let it be enough that I was in hospital for the 4th time in as many years for something that most people would not need to see a doctor more than once for. Smile and sigh in relief all you want. The story will be here soon :)

In other news, thanks to above scare, I have been at the receiving end of much loving and caring and pampering courtesy absolutely adorable family. If nothing else, these last two weeks have been an unexpected year end gift, having the whole family together. Since we could not step out much so I could get better, we spent a lot of time at home, talking, watching TV, doing what family does when everyone does not have a thousand things to attend to RIGHT NOW.
That apart, the house looks much cleaner. It looks much bigger as well, since we managed to dismantle monster bed meant for orgies and replace it with cosy bed for twosomes only ;-)

Looks like this year is going to end very nicely. I hope to God it does, and soon at that. This is one year I cannot wait to put behind me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((