And then there were none...

At the risk of sounding oh so boringly repetitive..I know I've been away for sometime..and yes there has been a lot that's been taking up my time..no excuse for not penning a few lines here though :(

I guess it's about time I changed the city on my profile as well. The move to Hyd. was pretty uneventful..so was the move into the new house. After years of making one bedroom pigeonholes serve as well as they could as homes, I finally have managed to move into the 2 bedroom category..and thankfully a nice two bedroom house at that. A new house always means lots more work, a whole round of setting up home, a whole new system to keeping things, finding place for random stuff and there's been quite a bit of that. Fortunately, this house has enough cupboards to hide my hideous mess in...on the outside it all looks spic and span. This house mirrors my story ;-)

That apart, the city has been refreshing in the quality of roads and infrastructure, but oh such a pain when it comes to the weather and night life!! It seems like Hyd. rocks only to cheesy hindi numbers; this has pretty much ensured that I stay put at home as long as possible...which might not be so bad considering the amount of money I've saved on alcohol.

In other news, the non-relationship has decided to not even stay on as a mirage anymore. I don't even know what to call it now...break up is too strong a word for something that was not even there in the first place, built as it was on history with no present or future to even speak of. It has however left a huge hole in my life..a space that I hadn't even realised existed until yesterday. Life goes on however, and the new city with all (???) that it offers to explore will hopefully take care of the non-existent but still there seperation pangs.
To add to it all, Holi this year was quite colourless..what with noone to play it with and being on a weekend, no perfunctory colour in office as well. But it did catch up later in the day, catching up with friends, a quiet evening spent with wine and laughter...not as forced as I had initially feared it would be.

This, my friends, is what life has been like for the last three weeks. A lot of getting used to, a lot of taking stock..and I have a feeling there's still more of that coming my way...

Comments

Mister Crowley said…
aah....hyd...my second home :D

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((