And just sometimes...I inflict torture too :-D

Life seemed good, not ecstatic, but content
And you walked in, dazzlingly brilliant,
What more could I have asked for,
What more could I have wished?
Nothing better that God could have sent.

My own private paradise,
Within your arms,
In the depth of your eyes.
I’ve seen them laugh,
I’ve seen them cry,
I’ve seen our love ignite them,
At times with desire,
At times shy.

A dream that we have lived,
Seen it torn,
Thrust into misery,
A dream thus shorn.
A chance to renew,
A chance to set right.
When all has seemed of despair,
A way to walk into the light.

Comments

Az said…
Nice one!! Keep writting....

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((