The Bitter Pills

Leaving home wasn't a leap forward in life for me as much as it was a form of escape from my parents, from what I considered the restrictions and bondages of family, little realising in my state of self-pitying, that it was exactly the same "restrictions" that had saved me from being bruised countless number of times.
Only when my train finally arrived at that most feared city of crime, Delhi..did it finally sink in that I was truly on my own. Ofcourse my friends and my parents' friends were there to receive me; but they had their lives to lead too, I couldn't expect them to drop everything so they could make sure that I was comfortably placed, they would do what they could, and if they were extremely nice, go a little out of the way. It was the first lesson learnt in appreciating family, but I hadn't learnt all there was, so throughout my stay in Delhi, every single day, life would serve me a new offering, the bitterest of pills, the swallowing of which resulted in even harder, tougher lessons...life isn't always good to the one who tries to be good, friends who show the slightest inclination towards being there when you need them should be held on to like lifelines...once you've lost them, you've lost a large part of ur life; and THE MOST IMPORTANT of all.....noone ever comes even close to being your backbone like family ever!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we broke up and rebuilt our relationship : 7 rules that helped us build a solid marriage

Good News:)))) No not those kinds....

Sistersick :((((((